Wonderful Hostel in the city centre of Buenos Aires!! Portal del Sur is run with passion by young professionals since 2003. Portal del Sur is the perfect option for a unique experience. Portal del Sur is a great Hostel located right in the city centre of Buenos Aires which means: it´s really easy to get around! Portal del Sur Hostel is set in a XIX century building which has been carefully refurbished and decorated to keep the historical charm of its architecture. The 4 stories high building has a rooftop terrace with an incredible view of…
Wonderful Hostel in the city centre of Buenos Aires!!
Portal del Sur is run with passion by young professionals since 2003.
Portal del Sur is the perfect option for a unique experience.
Portal del Sur is a great Hostel located right in the city centre of Buenos Aires which means: it´s really easy to get around!
Portal del Sur Hostel is set in a XIX century building which has been carefully refurbished and decorated to keep the historical charm of its architecture.
The 4 stories high building has a rooftop terrace with an incredible view of the city.
Our hostel is recognized as one of the most chosen hostels by travelers of all ages and nationalities.
Portal del Sur is also recommended by international guides and magazines as Lonely Planet, Le Routard, Petit Fute, Trip Advisor, Foot Print, Traveler´s Guru, Time Out amongst others.
• Beautiful refurbished old building;
• Central location;
• Hotel-like service quality for hostel-like rates;
• Rooftop Bar opened every night;
• Travel agency to help you upgrade your experience.
• Daily FREE activities;
• Tourist assistance;
• In- and outdoor common areas;
• Security staff taking care of you.
• Comfy beds and great showers.
And the most important of all:
• Knowledgeable and passionate staff that will go out of their way to make an unique experience out of your stay and to make Portal del Sur become your home away from home!!
* Our rooms?
Private rooms (single/double/Triple/Quadruples) include: private bathroom, air conditioning, maid service, telephone, linen and towels, internet access and cable TV.
Shared rooms with or without private bathroom accommodate 4 to 6 people and include: heat, air conditioning or fan, maid service, linen, telephone and individual lockers.
Portal del Sur Hostel will also help you expand your experience through Free activities everyday!:
• Free Tango Lessons
• Free Spanish Lessons
• Free Walking Tour guided by professionals.
• Free Mate Tasting with ‘Torta Fritas
• Free Jam Session
*Services (Included in the rate)
Buffet Continental Breakfast, Wi-Fi (all over the hostel), Computers available, Maid service, Safe-boxes, Luggage storage, Tourist assistance, 24 hs. Reception.
* And there´s even more!
Common areas/Meeting points:
Cable TV, DVD player, couches, Tables where you could enjoy your meal as well as read, watch TV, plug your notebook and chat with friends, or just to meet other fellow travelers!
• Fully equipped Kitchen with microwave and fridge where you can cook your favorite food.
• Rooftop Terrace with Barbecue Grill. Give the typical Argentine barbecue a try while surrounded by an incredible view of Buenos Aires!
• Rooftop Bar. Pretty much as good as it gets: Great staff + tasty food + many options when it comes to drinks + metegol + activities + prizes + promotions + good music + new people to meet.
• Computer Room with Broadband Internet.
•Tourist Assistance Office.
We´ll help you get the most out of the city, day and night. Sports, city tours, discos, tango, bike rental, car rental and many more of what this city has in store for you! Then, get to know the whole country. South to North. We can help you plan, organize and book tickets, accommodation, excursions, and more at real budget-prices.
* What´s the Word about Portal del Sur Hostel?
- “Close to everything, easy to get around - We loved Portal del Sur. It´s full of great people. It always has an activity for the guests (Spanish Classes, tango lessons, walking tours, barbecues, etc) and on top of that, it´s very clean and organized”.
- “Really this place could be a self contained holiday if you chose to just go along with the events they offer each day. Wonderful people and spotlessly clean, there always seems to be someone cleaning stuff that isn´t even dirty”.
- “Excellent, cable TV, air conditioned, travel agency, was more like a hotel than a hostel
- “The single rooms are excellent with ensuite bathrooms. Very clean...what I'd expect from a nicer hotel, rather than a hostel...I stayed only one night, but the hostel bar was really friendly and they had a free continental breakfast in a pleasant dining area. Very professional”.
- “Air Conditioned is a real bonus in B.A”.
- “One of the nicest and cleanest hostels we stayed in”.
- “The travel agency inside the hostel is really helpful for us travelers - Roof top bar a bonus. Spanish lessons brilliant too!. Breakfast lush too!!!!!”
- “They have hotel units on the top floor so you can even chill out for a few days yet get a great party experience. - An excellent hostel - great people and great fun. Thoroughly recommended”.
- “Fantastic place. Big communal areas. Roof terrace and bar (open till 5am) definitely a bonus. Friendly staff. Sorry to leave. - Beautiful hostel in a great location. Interestingly during my stay, many people where on their second or third stay in this hostel”
- “I found the staff especially charming and helpful”
- “My room in Portal Del Sur was my little oasis in the middle of Buenos Aires. It was very clean, the staff was very helpful, and it was in a good location, close to all of the subway stations and located in a good central location in the city”.
- “I am definitely coming back to Portal Del Sur the next time I come back to Buenos Aires - hopefully very soon!”.
- “A very great and entertaining hostel. The roof bar with table tennis and pool is a hit. I can highly recommend this place”
- “You really wouldn't want to be anywhere else”.
- “Highly recommended!!”.
Come and join us!! Let´s find out together What's the next step?
L'annulation doit avoir lieu 2 jours avant la date d'arrivée, sinon l'établissement est autorisé à facturer la première nuit pour chaque personne.
POLITIQUE SPéCIALE DE RéSERVATIONS
L'établissement accepte les cartes de crédit suivantes pour le réglement du solde à votre arrivée: Visa, Mastercard, Visa Electron, American Express, JCB, Aura, Diners, Debit Cards.
Taxes non incluses.
IMPORTANT à SAVOIR
Non accessible aux fauteuils roulants
Enfants NON admis
Limite d'âge pour les chambres privées: sans restriction
Limite d'âge pour les dortoirs: sans restriction
Animaux NON acceptés
Nos emails de confirmation peuvent être utilisés comme preuve de voyage pour un consulat.
Plusieurs noms peuvent être inscrits dans les emails de confirmation.