The 3-star AllYouNeed Hotel Klagenfurt*** offers 77 non-smoking rooms (incl. 12 panorama rooms with terrace) with en-suite bathroom facilities, telephone, safe, flat screen satellite TV and free W-Lan. In the morning first enjoy the generous breakfast buffet with cold and hot dishes (on warm days also on our panorama terrace) and then start off to one of the many attractions located just around the corner or spend a relaxing summer day on the lakeside lido Wörthersee. From your hotel bed to the sunbed it’s only a short walk! Our 3-star-seasonal-hotel is open every year from 1st of July to 30th…
The 3-star AllYouNeed Hotel Klagenfurt*** offers 77 non-smoking rooms (incl. 12 panorama rooms with terrace) with en-suite bathroom facilities, telephone, safe, flat screen satellite TV and free W-Lan. In the morning first enjoy the generous breakfast buffet with cold and hot dishes (on warm days also on our panorama terrace) and then start off to one of the many attractions located just around the corner or spend a relaxing summer day on the lakeside lido Wörthersee. From your hotel bed to the sunbed it’s only a short walk!
Our 3-star-seasonal-hotel is open every year from 1st of July to 30th of September.
Unfortunately we cannot keep your baggage at the reception on the 30th of September after check out.
Accès à votre chambre le jour de votre arrivée - À partir de : 15:00
Heure votre chambre doit être libérée le jour de votre départ : 11:00
Heures d'accès aux Dortoirs et Chambres (Check-in/Check-out): Voici l’heure à laquelle votre chambre sera prête le jour de votre arrivée et l’heure à laquelle vous devrez libérer votre chambre le jour de votre départ. La plupart des établissements peuvent garder vos bagages dans un lieu sûr si vous arrivez plus tôt ou si vous partez plus tard, et sont souvent ouverts 24 heures sur 24. S'il vous plaît veuillez vérifier la liste des services offerts par cet établissement.
Clients peuvent annuler leur réservation sans frais jusqu'à 1 jour avant l'arrivée. Après cette date, les frais s'appliqueront par la propriété jusqu'à concurrence du coût total de la réservation. Arrhes versées ne sont pas remboursables.
Beginning and end of accommodation
1. The Guest is entitled to occupy the reserved rooms as of 3 p.m. on the day of arrival.
2. The Guest must vacate the reserved rooms by 11 a.m. on the day of departure.
3. If a room is taken for the first time before 6 a.m., the previous night counts as the first overnight stay.
Cancellation of accommodation contract
1. The accommodation contract may be cancelled by either Party before the Guest’s agreed arrival date by prior notice. The notice of cancellation must be in the other Party’s hands before the Guest’s agreed arrival date.
2. The cancellation charge depends on the time the notice is received before the agreed arrival date:
– A cancellation up to 1 days prior to the agreed arrival day until 6 pm (local hotel time) is free of charge.
– In case of later cancellation or if the Guest does not take up the reserved room without proof of cancellation the cancellation charge is 100% of the first night.
3. If the Guest has paid a deposit or left his credit card details as security, the room is reserved until noon the day after the agreed arrival date at the latest.
Extension of accommodation
An extension of the contract requires the agreement of the Hotel.
Provision of substitute accommodation
1. The Hotel has the right to provide the Guest with suitable substitute accommodation if this is reasonable for him, particularly because the change is minor and objectively justified.
2. It is considered to be justification, for example, if the room is unusable, or other major operational circumstances require this action.
3. Any additional expenses for the substitute accommodation are paid by the Hotel.
1. Unless otherwise agreed, the agreed cost (in €) is due and payable at the end of the accommodation contract. The Hotel is not obliged to accept cashless means of payment such as cheques, credit cards, coupons, vouchers etc. All the costs necessary for acceptance of these documents, such as for telegrams, investigations etc. are charged to the Guest.
2. The Guest is liable in accordance with the provisions of compensation law for any damage and disadvantage suffered by the Hotel or third parties through his fault or the fault of a member of his party or other people for whom he is responsible, even if the injured party is entitled to claim damages directly from the Hotel.
3. The Guest is required to deposit valuables in the hotel safe, otherwise the Hotel cannot accept liability
Guest’s liability for pets
1.Upon prior announcement, guests may bring pets to the Hotel. A charge must be paid for all pets. However, the Hotel reserves the right to reject pets in individual instances, in particular if a pet seems to pose a special threat.
2. Pets are not allowed in the restaurant area.
3. The Guest indemnifies the Hotel fully against any damage caused by a pet.
End of accommodation
1. If the accommodation contract is agreed for a specific period, it ends when the time is up. If the customer departs early, the Hotel is entitled to claim the full agreed cost.
2. If the Guest does not vacate his room by 11 a.m., the Hotel is entitled to charge the room price for one further day.
Place of performance and jurisdiction
1. The place of performance is the place where the Hotel is situated. Austrian substantive law is applicable.
Beginn und Ende der Beherbergung
1. Der Gast hat das Recht, die gemieteten Räume ab 15 Uhr des Anreisetages zu beziehen.
2. Die gemieteten Räume sind durch den Gast am Tag der Abreise bis 11 Uhr freizumachen.
3. Wird ein Zimmer erstmalig vor 6 Uhr früh in Anspruch genommen, so zählt die vorangegangene Nacht als erste Übernachtung.
Nos emails de confirmation peuvent être utilisés comme preuve de voyage pour un consulat.
Plusieurs noms peuvent être inscrits dans les emails de confirmation.