Euro Hotel Clapham is located in the Clapham area and provides easy access to Victoria Station and Battersea. Rooms available are private and are equipped with TV, reading lamp and side table, telephone and tea and coffe making facilities. Common facilities include a breakfast area and outdoor terrace
Euro Hotel Clapham is located in the Clapham area and provides easy access to Victoria Station and Battersea.
Rooms available are private and are equipped with TV, reading lamp and side table, telephone and tea and coffe making facilities.
Common facilities include a breakfast area and outdoor terrace
L'annulation doit avoir lieu 2 jours avant la date d'arrivée, sinon l'auberge est autorisée à facturer la première nuit pour chaque personne.
1) All prices quoted are inclusive of VAT (at the rate applicable at time of invoice) as well as all other taxes and service charges.
2) A group reservation remains provisional until a 10% refundable deposit of the total booking value has been received. The remaining 90% of the payment and final group numbers must be received no later than 4 weeks prior to arrival for bookings of less than 50 pax and 6 weeks for group bookings of more than 50 pax. For booking with less than one month lead time, full payment (non-refundable) is required upon confirmation of booking. A final rooming list must be provided to us 2 weeks prior to arrival.
3) Group bookings are subject to a GBP500 good behaviour/damages security deposit. This will be forfeit in the event of any damages/disturbance caused to any other guests/loss of income resulting.
4) Euro Hotels Group reserves the right to cancel the group should payment fail to reach us at the appropriate time.
5) Children (02 to 12 years old) are accommodated at 50% of adult rate (maximum one child per group) when sharing with parents (2 full paying adults). Children (0 to 2 years old) free of charge if sharing parents’ (2 adults) bed.
6) Companies are allowed to reduce by a maximum of 10% (of room numbers advised 4 weeks if group is less than 50 pax or 6 weeks if group size exceeds 50 pax prior to arrival) with no charge up to 72 hours before arrival.
7) Entire group booking of less than 50 pax can be cancelled up to 4 weeks prior to arrival, the whole deposit is refundable. Entire group booking of more than 50 pax can be cancelled up to 6 weeks prior to arrival, the whole deposit is refundable. In the unlikely event of No Show/ Late Modification/ Late Cancellation the booking is chargeable in its entirety.
8) Less than 4 weeks any amendments must be agreed by Euro Hotels Group.
In extraordinary circumstances, the hotel reserves the right to offer partial or total accommodation to group members in a neighbouring hotel of an equivalent category without price increase, in which case the expenses of transfer shall be borne by the hotel, which shall not be liable for any other indemnity whatsoever.
Failing amicable settlement, all disputes will be under the sole jurisdiction of the courts in England and Wales.
Nos emails de confirmation peuvent être utilisés comme preuve de voyage pour un consulat.
Plusieurs noms peuvent être inscrits dans les emails de confirmation.